Saturday, October 23, 2010

Same old story for all of us...

              I know that most of us at one time or another have been in my situation. Un employed. I have submitted 30 + resumes and applications just in the last week to no avail. The only people that have contacted me were con's. Its been very depressing to say the least.

            I have nothing to complain about with my life and yet I feel so un fufilled and down troddin. I spend my days looming about the house doing little projects here and there. John and I share a home so I know that ultimatly I have nothing to worry about. I will be okay.

          So what do you lean on?

         I consider myself to be spiritual and that has helped me through many dark times. However its not a big time killer. I sleep in alittle, read, surf the net, Facebook, Blog and harass my dog. I clean the yard and ponder my future as a Writer, Dog Day Care Owner, Call Center Rep or as a mom. I make dinner, clean the house and do laundry and feel very alone.

 I am someone that NEEDS to have an objective. NEEDS to be busy with challenges and adversity... I mean thats all my life has been. I almost dont know how to relax. I dont know how well I could take being a mom staying at home. Dont get me wrong, I know being a mom is one the hardest jobs ever... thats part of the reason im contemplating not even having kids.

So, here I am... a lost little lamb. I sit with my faith in my heart and courage in my throat to venture on and make my way back into the world of employment one application at time.

2 comments:

  1. I know this feeling all too well. I've been applying to different jobs since the summer with little luck, except an interview that ended up going nowhere. But, I share your hope: one application at a time, or sometimes several with the magic of the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...MY FIRST FOLLOWER!! YEAY! lol XD

    Just logged on an saw your comment. Thank you. I DID end up getting a job in Oct of last year. Then I was fired in Jan of this year. Back on unemployment. Yeay.

    Hope your doing better then I am!

    ReplyDelete