Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im a Fatty McFatterson

No really I am. I love food. Currently im 5"5" and 195 and again trying to push myself through another episode of South Beach. Iv done it before along with many other diets... and they work...very well actually. IF you stick to them. Thats where I mess up. This time around I didnt even have the will power to start but since several friends and my boyfriend ( who is very fit) wanted to do it... I jumped back on the bandwagon. yeay.

Im on my forth day and have lost 2 pounds. I do feel better... but theres just one thing.

I WANT CARBS

I want to plow head first into icing, grab a chocolate cookie and float on it until I get washed up on a brown sugar shore...

but

I also want to wear shorts for the first time in 5 years. I dont want to spiral into depression during bathing suite season. It would be nice to feel sexy standing naked infront of the person that matters the most. Me.

So wish me luck...one more time... and ill will try relentlessly to trudge on through the battle fields of broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment